DUBLIN,, April 8, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “Global Storage and Refrigerated Storage Market 2021: Impact and Recovery of COVID-19 by 2030” was added in ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offer.
This report provides strategists, traders, and senior management with the key information needed to assess the global refrigerated and refrigerated storage market when it arises from the abolition of COVID-19.
The global market for refrigerated storage and refrigerated storage is expected to grow $ 112.77 billion in 2020 to $ 116.54 billion 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.3%. The growth is largely the result of companies reorganizing their operations and recovering from the impact of COVID-19, which previously led to restrictive control measures that included social distancing, teleworking, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $ 164.11 billion 2025 at a CAGR of 9%.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available in this market covering more than 50 geographic areas.
- Understand how the coronavirus affects the market and how it is likely to arise and grow as the impact of the virus subsides.
- Create regional and national strategies based on local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- They outperform competitors using forecast data and drivers and trends that shape the market.
- Understanding customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Reference performance in relation to key competitors.
- Use relationships between key datasets for superior strategy.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for refrigerated and refrigerated storage? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demographics and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market in the future? The Global Report on the Refrigerator and Refrigerated Storage Market answers all of these and many other questions.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and national failures, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It monitors market history and predicts market growth by geographic data. It puts the market in the context of the wider storage and refrigeration storage market and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section in the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section provides a market size ($ b) that also covers historical market growth, the impact of the COVID-19 virus, and predicting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down the market into sub-markets.
- The section on regional and national analyzes provides a market analysis for each geography and market size by geography and compares their historical and projected growth. It encompasses the impact and recovery trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- The competitive landscape provides a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares and a description of the leading companies. The key financial transactions that have shaped the market in recent years have been identified.
- The Trends and Strategies section analyzes the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The section on the storage and refrigerated storage market provides the context. It compares the storage and refrigerated storage market with other segments of the storage and storage market by size and growth, past and forecast. It analyzes the share of GDP, comparing expenditures per capita, cold storage and storage.
Major companies in the warehousing and refrigerated storage market include Americold Logistics; Lineage Logistics; Preferred freezer services; John Swire and Agro traders.
The market for refrigerated storage and warehousing consists of the sale of refrigerated storage and warehousing services by entities (organizations, individuals and partnerships) that manage warehouses and refrigerated warehouses. Plants in the refrigeration and refrigeration storage industry provide services such as freezing, tempering and storage in a modified atmosphere. The storage and refrigerated storage market is segmented into cold stores and frozen spaces.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global storage and refrigeration storage market, accounting for 34% of the market in 2020. North America it was the second largest region, occupying 26% of the world market for refrigerated and refrigerated storage. Africa it was the smallest region in the world market for refrigeration and storage.
Warehouses are increasingly using mobile technologies to effectively monitor warehouse operations. Mobile technology includes the use of tablets, smartphones, mobile printers and other handheld devices for communication and information. These devices use GPS, RFID, VoIP, digital imaging and voice technology. Technicians who operate forklifts and automated material handling equipment in the warehouse use mobile technologies to obtain information on troubleshooting, repairs, and work orders. This gives warehouse managers access to equipment condition and performance reports and allows them to monitor warehouse operations around the clock. Wearable technology such as smart glass is integrated into warehouse management systems to improve worker mobility without the use of hands. According to a report by the MHI, the Association for Materials Handling, Logistics and Supply Chain, 22% of respondents use mobile technologies in warehouses, and the adoption rate is expected to reach 45% in the next two years.
2. Report structure
3. Characteristics of the storage and refrigerated storage market
3.1. Market definition
3.2. Key segmentations
4. Product analysis in the market of storage and storage in refrigerators
4.1. Leading products / services
4.2. Key features and differentiators
4.3. Development products
5. Refrigeration supply and storage supply chain
5.1. Supply chain
5.3. End customers
6. Storage and Refrigerated Storage Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer settings
6.2. Size and growth of end-use markets
7. Refrigerator trends and strategies and refrigerated storage
8. Influence of COVID-19 on storage and refrigerated storage
9. Size and growth of the refrigerated storage and storage market
9.1. Market size
9.2. Historical market growth, value (billions of dollars)
9.2.1. Market drivers
9.2.2. Market restrictions
9.3. Forecast market growth, value (billions of dollars)
9.3.1. Market drivers
9.3.2. Market restrictions
10. Regional analysis of the storage and refrigeration storage market
10.1. Global Storage and Refrigeration Storage Market, 2020, by Region, Value (Billions of Dollars)
10.2. Global storage and refrigeration storage market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, historical and forecast, by regions
10.3. Global storage and refrigeration storage market, comparison of growth and share by regions
11. Market and refrigerated storage market segmentation
11.1. Global storage and refrigerator storage market, segmentation by type
11.2. Global storage and refrigeration storage market, segmentation by application
12. Storage and refrigerated storage market metrics
12.1. Storage and refrigerated storage market size, percentage of GDP, 2015-2025, Global
12.2. Average costs of warehousing and storage per capita per capita, 2015-2025, Global
13. Asia-Pacific Refrigeration Storage and Refrigeration Market
14. Warehousing and refrigeration storage market in Western Europe
15. Eastern European Refrigeration and Storage Market
16. North American Refrigerated Storage and Refrigeration Market
17. The Storage and Refrigerated Storage Market in South America
18. Middle East Refrigeration Storage and Storage Market
19. African market for storage and refrigeration storage
20. Competitive landscape of cold storage and cold storage
20.1. Competitive market overview
20.2. Market shares
20.3. Company profiles
20.3.1. Americold Logistics
18.104.22.168. Company overview
22.214.171.124. Products and services
126.96.36.199. Financial performance
20.3.2. Lineage Logistics
188.8.131.52. Company overview
184.108.40.206. Products and services
220.127.116.11. Financial performance
20.3.3. Preferred freezer services
18.104.22.168. Company overview
22.214.171.124. Products and services
126.96.36.199. Financial performance
20.3.4. John Swire
188.8.131.52. Company overview
184.108.40.206. Products and services
220.127.116.11. Financial performance
20.3.5. Agro traders
18.104.22.168. Company overview
22.214.171.124. Products and services
126.96.36.199. Financial performance
21. Key Mergers and Acquisitions in the Refrigeration Storage and Refrigeration Market
22. Market background: Storage and warehousing market
22.1. Characteristics of the storage and warehousing market
22.2. Storage and warehousing market, history and forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F Growth, by segments, value (billion USD), global
22.3. Global Storage and Storage Market, 2020, by region, value (billion dollars)
22.4. Global Storage and Storage Market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, historical and forecast, by region
22.5. Global Storage and Storage Market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Segmentation by Type, Value (Billions of USD)
23.1. Global Storage and Refrigeration Storage Market 2025 – Growing Countries
23.2. Global storage and refrigeration storage market in 2025 – growth segments
23.3. The Global Storage and Refrigeration Storage Market in 2025 – Growth Strategies
24.1. NAICS industry definitions covered by this report
24.4. Research inquiries
24.5. About the publisher
25. Copyright and disclaimer
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rly31c
Research and markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For EST business hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For a free call from the US / CAN + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT opening hours call + 353-1-416-8900
American Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets