New York, February 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Saudi Arabian Food Ordering and Delivery Market Online, by Type of Operation, by Source, by Payment, by Region, Forecast and Competition Opportunities, 2026.” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06024099/?utm_source=GNW
The online food ordering and delivery market in Saudi Arabia is estimated at $ 511.21 million in 2020, which is projected to grow by 10.05% CAGR during 2021-2026. Even after the challenge of the pandemic in 2020, the market has shown constant growth. Digitization and the emergence of advanced online services are expected to boost the food ordering and delivery market in Saudi Arabia over the next five years. The New Age Generation-Z leads a hectic life, and the convenience of saving time is a major factor in the growing popularity of the online food ordering and delivery market in Saudi Arabia.
Online food delivery services provide greater convenience to customers because customers can switch several restaurants, food products and different cuisines in one difficult time, sitting in their home, office or any other place of convenience. Moreover, users can get detailed information about their food, can compare food options and prices, access feedback from previous customers, use various promotional schemes / offers, follow the deliverer, make payments through various options such as online payment, payment via e-wallet, Cash on delivery (CoD) and enjoy various other benefits through online food ordering.
Most importantly, online food delivery services allow consumers to enjoy free food, helping them save time and energy, which is a major driver of the market.
The online food ordering and delivery market in Saudi Arabia is segmented by type of operation, by source, payment, and region. Based on the type of operation, the market is divided into food aggregates and restaurants.
Food aggregates led the market in 2020, and the trend is likely to continue until 2026 due to the practicality and wide range of options you can choose from.
Major players operating in the online food ordering and delivery market in Saudi Arabia include Talabat, Hunger Station, Careem, Jahez, Mrsool Inc., Jahez, Lugmety, Toyou, Mathagi, The Chefz, Wssel, among others.
Years considered for this report:
Historical years: 2016 – 2019
Base year: 2020
Estimated year: 2021
Forecast period: 2022 – 2026
Aim of the study:
• Analyze and forecast the size of the Saudi Arabian market via the Internet for ordering and delivering food from 2016 to 2019.
• Estimate and predict the size of the Saudi Arabian market via the Internet for ordering and delivering food from 2020 to 2026 and the growth rate until 2026.
• Classify and forecast the food ordering and delivery market in Saudi Arabia based on the type of operation, source, payment, region and company.
• Identify the dominant region or segment of the food ordering and delivery network in Saudi Arabia.
• Identify drivers and challenges for online food ordering and delivery in Saudi Arabia.
• Examine competitive development such as expansion, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, etc. In the online food ordering and delivery market in Saudi Arabia.
• Identify and analyze the profile of the leading players operating in the Saudi Arabian network in the food ordering and delivery market.
• Identify key sustainable strategies adopted by Saudi market participants through the online food ordering and delivery market.
The analyst performed both primary and exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, the analyst found a list of suppliers from across the country, suppliers and end users.
After that, the analyst conducted primary research with the identified companies. During the interview, respondents also inquired about their competitors.
Through this technique, the analyst could include service providers who could not be identified due to the limitations of the secondary research. The analyst examined suppliers, suppliers, distribution channels and the presence of all major players across the country.
The analyst calculated the size of the online food ordering and delivery market in Saudi Arabia using a bottom-up approach, in which data for different end-user segments were recorded and forecast for future years. The analyst retrieved these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally confirmed them by analyzing historical data on these product types and applications to obtain an appropriate, overall market size.
The analyst also studied various secondary sources such as company websites, newspaper articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports.
Key target audience:
• Food aggregates, restaurants, delivery service providers, food suppliers and other stakeholders.
• Distributors and suppliers for restaurants and e-commerce companies and other stakeholders
• Government bodies such as regulators and policy makers
• Organizations, forums and alliances related to online food ordering and the restaurant-based market.
• Market research firms and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important to industry stakeholders, such as service providers, suppliers, suppliers, end users, etc., in addition to enabling them to invest strategically and take advantage of market opportunities.
Scope of the report:
In this report, the online food ordering and delivery market in Saudi Arabia is divided into the following categories, in addition to industry trends which are also described in detail below:
• Market, by type of operation:
o Food aggregates
o In a restaurant
• Market, by source:
o Online (mobile application, web)
• Market, by payment:
o Mobile wallet
o Payment by card
about cash on delivery
o Net banking
• Market, by regions:
o north and central
Company Profiles: A detailed analysis of the major companies present in Saudi Arabia through the online food ordering and delivery market.
In addition to the given market data, we offer adjustments according to the specific needs of the company. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06024099/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest data from the industry, so you get all the necessary market research – instantly, in one place.
Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001