The kidnappers are attacking the Ibadan community, kidnapping the farmer’s son

Some gunmen suspected of being kidnappers on Monday attacked the Oka Odan community in the Appetite area of ​​Ibadan and abducted a poultry son.

DAILY POST reported that a poultry farm located in the Oka Odan community, in Apete, a suburb of Ibadan, is owned by a man identified as Mr. Odetunde.

It was gathered that the kidnappers who kidnapped the son of the farm owner attacked the area on Monday night.

Our correspondent learned that the kidnappers, after sporadically shooting in the community to scare the residents, broke into the poultry farm and took away the son of the owner of the farm.

Although some sources claimed that some workers who were abducted along with the farm owner’s son were later released, a family source close to Adetunde confirmed that only the son was abducted.

Our correspondent learned that at the time of filing this report, it is still unknown where the victim was abducted.

According to a family source, the victim is a student at Ibadan University.

A family source who spoke confidently to DAILY POST on Monday night added that the abduction of the poultry owner’s son had confused Apetea.

“Yes. It has been confirmed that one of the sons was abducted. I learned that he was kidnapped on a farm today.

“They said that when they came, they shot in the air and kidnapped him.

“Some people are not moving out of the area now. It is not a fight as some people have insinuated, but a case of kidnapping. “

Some residents of Apetea and other communities in the Ido local government area said they were currently vigilant to prevent future attacks.

A resident told DAILY POST that: “We can’t sleep now. We have to be vigilant. As I was returning home, they blocked the road. People are now checking cars and motorcyclists coming in and out of Apetea. “

But all efforts by DAILY POST to get a response from State Police Command spokesman, Mr. Olugbenga Fadeyi, proved unsuccessful.

Calls to Fadey’s phone were not successful, while an SMS sent to confirm the abduction was not answered at the time of submitting this report on Monday.