The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate over the forecast period. AB Electrolux, Haier Smart Home Co. Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., LG Electronics Inc., Midea Group Co. Ltd., Panasonic Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Transform SR Brands LLC and Whirlpool Corp. are some of the major market participants. Product innovation and improvement will provide immense growth opportunities, in order to take advantage of current opportunities, market suppliers must strengthen their foothold in fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in slow-growing segments.
Home Appliance Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
The home appliance market is segmented as follows:
- Major household appliances
- Small household appliances
- Distribution channel
- North America
- south america
Learn more about global trends affecting the future of market research, download a free sample report:
Home Appliances Market 2020-2024: Analysis and Scope of Suppliers
To help companies improve their market position, home appliance market provides a detailed analysis of about 25 suppliers operating in the market. Some of these suppliers include AB Electrolux, Haier Smart Home Co. Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., LG Electronics Inc., Midea Group Co. Ltd., Panasonic Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Transform SR Brands LLC and Whirlpool Corp.
The report also covers the following areas:
- The size of the home appliance market
- Trends in the home appliance market
- Home appliance industry analysis
Market trends such as the increased adoption of integrated smart home technology are likely to emerge as one of the main drivers of the market.
Related reports on consumer discretion include:
The global market for smart cooking appliances – The global market for smartly connected cooking appliances is segmented by distribution channel (offline and online) and geographyNorth America,, Europe, APAC, south americaand MEA).
Receive an exclusive free sample
The global market for smart kitchen appliances – The global market for smart kitchen appliances is segmented by products (smart large cooking appliance, smart refrigerator, smart small cooking appliance and smart dishwasher), distribution channel (offline and online) and geographic data (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, i south america).
Receive an exclusive free sample
Home Appliance Market 2020-2024: Key Details
- CAGR markets during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on the factors that will help the growth of the home appliance market in the next five years
- Estimation of the size of the home appliance market and its contribution to the home market
- Predictions of upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Home appliance market growth
- Analysis of the competitive market environment and detailed information on suppliers
- Comprehensive details of the factors that will drive sales growth in the home appliance market
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: forecast for 2019 – 2024
Analysis of five forces
- Summary of five forces
- Customer bargaining power
- Vendor bargaining power
- Threat of new members
- Threat of replacements
- Threat of rivalry
- Market situation
Market segmentation by products
- Market segments
- Product comparison
- Main household appliances – size and market forecast 2019-2024
- Small home appliances – Size and market forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity per product
Market segmentation by distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by distribution channel
- Offline – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Online – market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity through a distribution channel
Landscape of customers
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographical comparison
- APAC – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- south america – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity according to geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape suppliers
- Interruption of the landscape
- Vendors covered
- Supplier positioning in the market
- AB Electrolux
- Haier Smart Home Co. Ltd.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Midea Group Co. Ltd.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Transform SR Brands LLC
- Whirlpool Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for the US dollar
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is the world’s leading technology research and consulting company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides effective insights that help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counts, covering 800 technologies, from 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive market research and insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive position within changing market scenarios.
Executive Director for Media and Marketing
USA: +1 844 364 1100
United Kingdom: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]
Web page: www.technavio.com/