Pune, India, April 8, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The aircraft communications systems market is likely to gain momentum with the introduction of various state-of-the-art technologies by well-known organizations. Airborne Wireless Network (AWN), a wireless service provider, for example, is developing a high-speed communication system to deliver cost-effective wireless broadband services to the aircraft. This data amounts Fortune Business Insights ™ in a recently published report, entitled “Market size of aeronautical communication systems, They also share the global trend by connecting (SATCOM HF, VHF, UHF and data communication) by system (sound integration system, radio connection, radio tuning system, cockpit voice recorder and static holidays) by components (antenna, transponder, receiver, Transmitter, transceiver, display and processor, etc.), by platform (fixed wings, swivel wings), by distribution channel (OEM, aftermarket) and regional forecast until 2026. ” The report further mentions that the size of the aircraft communication system market was $ 915.5 million in 2018, it is expected to reach $ 1,688.0 million by 2026, showing a CAGR of 7.95% over the forecast period.
Fortune Business Insights ™ presents a list of all organizations present in the market of air communication systems. They are as follows:
- Cobham Plc
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Thales Group
- Harris Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Iridium Communications Inc.
- L3 Technologies, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co KG
- United Technologies
- Viasat, Inc.
- Other prominent companies
Download a sample PDF brochure with the impact of COVID19:
Highlights from this report
- Develop information on trends in the air communications systems market, barriers and drivers of growth.
- Detailed research on the companies operating in the market and the strategies they have adopted to increase sales.
- Detailed data on all market segments.
- Information on the competitive environment, including new product launches, collaborations, partnerships, investments, mergers and acquisitions.
Drivers and restrictions-
An increasing number of aircraft deliveries to stimulate growth
The number of aircraft deliveries is growing day by day, which in turn encourages the growth of the aircraft systems market. For example, Airbus SAS has announced plans to ship about 863 commercial aircraft by the end of 2019. High demand for aircraft further fuels the need for static holidays, a cockpit voice recorder, an aircraft antenna and a sound integration system.
Moreover, the growing demand for regional aircraft, commercial aviation and military helicopters is likely to contribute to market growth in the coming years. This would be due to the growing need for aircraft antennas. They are also needed for innovative next-generation aircraft programs. However, creating a strong communication system in an aircraft involves a lot of investment. This can hinder market growth.
Leading communication radios are supported by extensive use in aircraft
Based on the system, the market is grouped into static blanks, cockpit voice recorders, radio tuning system, communication radio stations and audio integration systems. Of these, the communications radio segment is expected to generate the largest share of the aeronautical communications market (ACARS) in the coming years. This growth can be attributed to the widespread use of communication radio in commercial aircraft, military aircraft and commercial aircraft. The audio integration system segment should show significant growth driven by their use in the integration of sound from cockpit services.
Review a detailed summary of the TOC research report:
North America will remain at the forefront driven by growing air traffic
The geographic market is categorized into the Asia-Pacific region, Europe, North America, and the rest of the world. Among those countries, North America in 2018 had revenue from the telecommunications systems market of $ 340.5 million and would lead throughout the forecast period. It is likely to happen due to growing demand for drones and high air traffic in developed countries such as Canada and the US. In addition to them, the presence of a number of reputable organizations, namely Lockheed Martin Corporation, Harris Corporation and Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation in this region would encourage growth.
On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at a rapid pace in the near future due to the increasing use of 3D printed antennas and drones in China. Along with this, the supportive aviation policy of the governments of several countries and the growing number of investments of private companies will sharply increase the demand in this region.
Key players are focused on signing contracts to achieve a competitive advantage
The market is very fragmented and therefore competitive. They sign agreements or contracts with other well-known companies in order to offer them unique products. Some companies are also trying to get approvals for their products from government agencies.
- Scope of research
- Market segmentation
- Research methodology
- Definitions and assumptions
- Market dynamics
- Market drivers
- Market restrictions
- Market opportunities
- Key insights
- Key industry development – mergers, acquisitions and partnerships
- The latest technological advances
- Five-force carrier analysis
- Supply chain analysis
- Market analysis of global aircraft communication systems, insight and forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market analysis, insight and forecast – according to the connection
- Communication via data connection
- Market analysis, insight and forecast – according to the system
- Audio integrating system
- Communication radio
- Radio tuning system
- Voice recorder in the cockpit
- Static holidays
- Market analysis, insight and forecast – by components
- Display and processor
- The others
- Market analysis, insight and forecast – according to the platform
- Fixed wing
- Commercial aircraft
- Business planes
- Military plane
- General aviation aircraft
- UAV with fixed wings
- Rotary wing
- Military helicopter
- Commercial helicopter
- Rotary UAV
- Fixed wing
- Market analysis, insight and forecast – according to the distribution channel
- Market analysis, insight and forecast – by regions
- North America
- Asia pacific
- The rest of the world
Inquire before purchasing this research report:
Below are some of the latest vital industry achievements:
- January 2019: Boeing and Cobham recently signed a contract to certify the latter AVIATOR 200S system present in the Boeing 737 MAX and 777X aircraft. AVIATOR provides a robust, lighter and less sitcom solution for airlines.
- October 2019: Viasat Inc., a U.S.-based communications company, has approved its Ka-band (IFC) Business Aviation Connectivity System for the Gulfstream G280 okvir aircraft frame. It was approved by the Federal Aviation Administration.
Fortune Business Insights ™ provides accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make the right decisions. We adapt new solutions for our clients, helping them solve different challenges different for their business. Our goal is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a detailed overview of the market in which they operate.
Fortune Business Insights ™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Staff,
Survey no. 36, Banner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
USA: +1 424 253 0390
United Kingdom: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us through social media channels:
Read the press release: