Over the years, the demand for autogenous vaccines derived from bacterial strains has increased, due to their greater efficacy compared to viral strains. Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Haemophilus and Mycoplasma are some of the commonly used strains of bacteria for the development of autogenous bacterial vaccines. The growing prevalence of bacterial infections among animals, the propensity for autogenous vaccines over antibiotics, and increased funding and support for the international eradication of animal diseases are likely to increase demand for autogenous bacterial vaccines in the coming years.
According to a revised report published by Persistance Market Research, the autogenous vaccine market is valued US $ 116 million in 2020, and is projected to experience an impressive 5.5% CAGR over the forecast period (2021-2031).
Key sources from the market study
- According to the type of strain, bacterial autogenous vaccines are expected to contribute more than 1/3 of the market revenue share.
- The end user will lead the livestock companies by acquiring over 45% market share. This sector has witnessed the most adoption of autogenous vaccines compared to other end users.
- Europe holds about half of global market share.
- Key players are focused on expanding their product portfolio and expanding at the regional level through collaborations and acquisitions.
- The outbreak of COVID-19 in large economies is expected to negatively affect the demand for autogenous vaccines due to reduced visits to health centers. An impact on vaccine production and transportation has also been observed due to travel restrictions and labor shortages in production centers.
- Market in Thailand is projected to be the fastest growing in Asia Pacific region, and will expand to a CAGR above 5% by 2031.
- The U.S. market holds a large share of revenue, and its market share accounts for more than 90% in North America.
Sample PDF report request: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/29491
“Increasing propensity for autogenic vaccines over antibiotics will catalyze market growth in the coming years,” says Persistance Market Research analyst.
Cooperation and acquisitions Key strategies among market players
Prominent players producing autogenous vaccines collectively increase their range with strategic initiatives such as acquisitions and reaching out to emerging markets. It is expected that increasing investments and expansion of production capacities will favor the growth of the market in the foreseen period.
Learn the methodology of the report by asking an expert: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/ask-an-expert/29491
- In September 2019,, Agri Labs (Huvepharma, Inc.) has established a new fermentation plant in Peshtera, Southern Bulgaria.
- In May 2017, Elanco Animal Health has opened a new production facility for autogenous poultry vaccines in Winslow, Maine.
- Purchase agreement for Bayer AG for animal health by Elanco Animal Health in August 2019 is one of the main acquisitions in this area. This strategic move will help Elanco Animal Health strengthen its market position.
Get full access to the report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/29491
What does the report cover?
Persistence market research offers a unique perspective and effective insight into the autogenous vaccine market in its latest study, which presents a historical demand estimate for 2016-2020 and projections for 2021-2031, based on strain (bacterial strain and viral strain) and end-user (veterinary). research institutes, livestock companies and veterinary clinics and hospitals) in five key regions of the world.
View the research edition at: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-reports.asp
Browse the market from end to end: Healthcare
About Persistence market research
Persistance Market Research (PMR) is a third-party research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology that helps companies achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multidisciplinary approach. In PMR, we combine different data streams from multidimensional sources. By introducing real-time data collection, big data and user experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence to organizations of all sizes.
Persistence market research
US Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th floor
New York City, NY 10007
USA – Free calls to Canada: 800-961-0353
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit our website: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com
SOURCE Persistence Market Research Pvt. Ltd.