Netflix’s popular animated anthology series is back, but on what date will Season 2, Love, Death and Robots come out and what are the new episodes about?
One of Netflix’s prominent original series in recent years has been “Love, Death and Robots”.
The animated anthology series swept the world in 2019, but fans waited patiently for the second season.
So, what date is Love, Death and Robots season 2 coming out on Netflix and what episodes are they about?
Love, Death and Robots Season 2: Release Date
- At the time of writing, ‘Love, Death and Robots’ season 2 should be released worldwide on Netflix on Friday, May 14thth.
Fans know that the hit anthology series will be back from June 2019, when Netflix officially confirmed that a second season will be produced.
April 19th In 2021, it was then revealed that Season 2 of Love, Death and Robots will be available for international broadcast from Friday, May 14th.
Love, Death and Robots Season 2: Announcement
The official trailer for the Season 2 series Love, Death and Robots premiered on YouTube on April 19th to a fantastic global reception; gaining more than 1.7 million views.
Here you can see the trailer for season 2.
Love, Death and Robots Season 2: Episodes
The second season of Love, Death and Robots will consist of eight episodes, lasting from six minutes to 15 minutes.
- Pop Squad (15 minutes): “In a future where resources are controlled by the rich,” unregistered offspring “is banned by the state. A police officer accused of conducting population control is facing a crisis of conscience. “
- Life Hutch (10 minutes): “When his ship is damaged in battle, a fighter pilot (Michael B. Jordan) falls on a deserted planet. Fortunately, there is an automated shelter on the surface that he can take shelter in until salvation arrives … if he can survive that long. “
- Ice (10 minutes): “In a future where many people are improved with extraordinary strength and endurance, the“ unmoderated ”feel left behind. This class conflict leads to a rift between two brothers who risk their lives during a dangerous race across the frozen sea of their world of colonies. “
- Tall grass (8 minutes): “When the train stops unplanned in the middle of nowhere, the lone passenger is lured to the surrounding fields by floating, ethereal lights. But his curiosity can prove deadly when he discovers a hellish source of illumination. “
- Automated customer service (10 minutes): “Some senior citizens are lucky to enjoy their golden years in tomorrow’s living communities with the help of high technology. They strive for relaxation and spiritual fulfillment, taking care of all their needs … until their robotic servants decide to kill them. “
- All through the house (6 minutes): “On Christmas Eve, a young girl and her little brother lie awake, too excited to sleep. When the bell rings announcing the arrival of Saint Nick, they sneak downstairs hoping to spot the mythical donor … but find something far less cheerful than they expected. “
- Drowned giant (10 minutes): “When a two-hundred-foot-tall naked body is thrown ashore in front of a small fishing village, a crowd gathers to witness the spectacle. A local scientist documents the leviathan’s tradition of nature, while miraculously it becomes first everyday, and then completely forgotten. “
- Snow in the desert (15 minutes): “On a dry, fried planet on the edge of galactic civilization, an aged albino named” Snow hunts through hired killers. But after a handsome stranger named Hirald saves his life, she reveals her plans for him, but keeps some of her secrets. “
Love, Death and Robots Season 2: How to Watch
Love, Death and Robots will be available for international transmission via Netflix.
Unfortunately, it is unlikely that the series will reach any other streaming platform such as Amazon Prime, Hulu or Disney +.
This article will be updated if more information about season 2 of love, death and robots is officially revealed.
By Tom Llewellyn – [email protected]
Meanwhile, why is Mina leaving The Resident? Shaunette Renée Wilson explains the departure