Refrigerated Transport Market Research Report by Temperature (Multi-Temperature and Single-Temperature), by Technology (Cryogenic and Steam Compression Systems), by Transport, by Application – United States Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
New York, April 8, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Refrigerated Transport Market Research Report by Temperature, Technology, Transport, Application – United States Forecast to 2025 – COVID Cumulative Impact -19” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06015229/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides market size and forecast for the five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The United States refrigerator market is expected to grow from $ 2,383.72 million in 2020 to $ 3,248.91 million by the end of 2025.
2. The United States refrigerator market is expected to grow from € 2,090.09 million in 2020 to € 2,848.70 million by the end of 2025.
3. The United States refrigerator market is expected to grow from GBP 1,858.09 in 2020 to GBP 2,532.50 by the end of 2025.
4. The U.S. refrigerator market is expected to grow from JPY 254,403.44 million in 2020 to JPY 346,741.45 million by the end of 2025.
5. The U.S. refrigerated transportation market is expected to grow from AUD 3,461.48 million in 2020 to AUD 4,717.85 million by the end of 2025.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes refrigerated transportation for revenue forecasting and trend analysis in each of the following sub-markets:
“Multi-temperature is projected to be the largest increase over the forecast period”
Based on temperature, the refrigerator market has studied multi-temperature and single-temperature. One temperature had the largest size in the refrigerator market in 2020. On the other hand, the temperature with more temperatures is expected to rise the fastest CAGR over the forecast period.
“Cryogenic systems are projected to record the highest growth over the forecast period”
Based on technology, the transport refrigeration market has studied cryogenic systems and steam compression systems. Cryogenic systems were further studied in Cryo-Trans Direct (CTD), Cryo-Trans Hybrid, and Cryo-Trans Indirect (CTI). Steam compression systems have been further studied on air-blown evaporators and eutectic devices. Steam compression systems commanded the largest size in the transport refrigeration market in 2020. On the other hand, cryogenic systems are expected to grow at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period.
“It is projected that refrigerated road transport will record the largest growth over the forecast period”
Based on transportation, the refrigeration market studied air transport by refrigerated vehicles, rail transportation by refrigerated vehicles, road refrigerated transportation, and maritime transportation by refrigerated vehicles. Refrigerated road transport further studied refrigerated HCV (trailers), LCV refrigerators (vans) and MHCV refrigerators (trucks). Refrigerated road transport commanded the largest size in the refrigerated market in 2020, and is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period.
“Chilled food products are projected to record the highest growth over the forecast period”
Based on the application, the refrigerator market studied chilled food products and frozen food products. Refrigerated food products were further studied in bakery and confectionery products, beverages, fresh fruits and vegetables, and milk and dairy products. Frozen food products further studied bakery products, fish and seafood, frozen dairy products, ice cream and processed meat. Refrigerated food products commanded the largest size in the refrigerator market in 2020, and are expected to grow at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period.
Cumulative impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so the long-term and projected effects will affect the growth of the industry over the forecast period. Our ongoing research strengthens our research framework to ensure the inclusion of fundamental COVID-19 issues and potential pathways forward. The report provides insight into COVID-19 in light of changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, supply chain reorientation, current market force dynamics, and significant government intervention. The updated study provides insight, analysis, estimates and forecasts, taking into account the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
Positioning matrix 360iResearch ™ FPNV:
360iResearch Positioning Matrix ™ FPNV assesses and categorizes suppliers in the refrigerated transport market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial sustainability and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features) and customer support (which helps) companies in better decision making and understanding of the competitive environment.
360iResearch ™ competitive strategic window:
360iResearch Competitive Strategic Window zora analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographic areas. The 360iResearch Competitive Strategic Window ™ helps the vendor define the alignment or fit between its capabilities and the prospects for future growth prospects. During the envisaged period, it defines the optimal or favorable suitability of suppliers to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographical expansion, research and development and new product introduction strategies for further expansion and growth of the business.
The report provides insight into the following guidelines:
1. Market penetration: Provides comprehensive market information offered by key players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on emerging emerging markets and analyzes markets
3. Market diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, unused geographic areas, recent developments and investments
4. Competitiveness Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products and production capabilities of leading players
5. Product development and innovation: Provides intelligent insight into future technologies, research and development activities and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the size and forecast of the refrigerated transport market in the United States?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 on the shaping of the United States refrigerated market over the forecast period?
3. Which products / segments / applications / areas should be invested in during the forecast period on the United States refrigerator market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the U.S. refrigerator market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the U.S. refrigerator market?
6. What ways and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the United States refrigerator market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06015229/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest data from the industry, so you get all the necessary market research – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001