Microsoft returned with a mockery of the ad Apple. The company’s latest ad is ridiculed Apple iPad Pro. The 30-second ad has the same teenage expert who also appeared in the earlier text Microsoft ad mocking Apple. In the new ad, the boy uses the Apple iPad Pro and Surface Pro 7 in parallel. “Many people wanted me to compare the Microsoft Surface Pro 7 with the iPad Pro,” he says before starting his comparison. And, without a doubt, the Surface Pro 7 is considered much more useful than the Apple iPad Pro. As for the reasons he thinks the Surface Pro 7 is a much better device than the Apple iPad:
* Built-in bracket in the Surface Pro 7. The Apple iPad Pro doesn’t have a stand unless users buy it.
* No keyboard: Apple iPad Pro users must purchase the keyboard separately.
* No ports: The iPad Pro has no connection ports, says a teenager who points to options on a Microsoft tablet.
* Another reason the teen states is that the iPad is “just a tablet”, while the Surface Pro 7 is a tablet and a computer.
* Last but not least, the reason for the Surface Pro 7 is the price. The ad compares the prices of two tablets in the US: While the price of Microsoft’s Surface Pro is $ 7,888, Apple’s iPad Pro is $ 1,348.
Over the past few months, Microsoft has published a series of ads that make fun of Apple products. A recent Microsoft ad, the Surface Pro 2-in-1, carried out a covert attack on Apple MacBooks. He recorded the recordings on Apple laptops and called them BackBooks.