The latest update for PUBG Mobile comes complete with modifications and weapon features, but is titled something much bigger.
Karakin has become the latest map to debut in the mobile version of the hit franchise Battle Royale and is available for download today.
Offering a fresh landscape for survival, the PUBG Mobile Karakin update brings scales of 2 km x 2 km, boasting large open areas and rocks behind which to hide.
According to notes, Karakin supports up to 64 players and is made for rifles in mountains and cities.
There are also new underground areas to explore, as well as new map features to fight and use to your advantage.
Karakin includes a new demolition zone, something Tencent describes as a purple zone that needs to be carefully observed.
These areas are not only harder to lock, but I can also see Karakin’s building destroyed during the match.
Another great feature added to the game this week includes changes to the interior of the buildings.
When they don’t blow up, some buildings will have thinner walls, which means you can shoot through them as a way to clear the area.
Tencent also modified the Karakin weapons list, adding Panzerfaust and Sticky Bomb.
For those who have never operated it, Panzerfaust is a single-shot launcher that contains a kick that can knock down the walls of Karakin, as well as opposing players.
Players will have to be careful while using such weapons, as the chance of blowing is also very high.
Although PUBG Mobile is still receiving new content, along with fresh Royale passes and seasons, changes are coming.
PUBG New State will become a completely new mobile experience that is expected to replace PUBG Mobile.
Set up in the future, New State will be able to offer futuristic weapons as well as new map features.
The first news we have is that the New State will be placed on a new map called Troy and will boast futuristic weapons and equipment.
Players will be able to use drones and a protective cover while trying to stay the last person standing.
Here is a detailed overview of the new features and gameplay that will be included in PUBG New State:
Using a variety of weapons and tactics, 100 survivors will face off until only one player or team remains in position. With the shrinking Blue Zone, players must find weapons, vehicles and supplies to overcome.
Ultra-realistic graphics that push the boundaries of mobile games
- Graphics that exceed the standard of mobile games with Global Illumination technology.
- Dive into massive open worlds featuring the most realistic graphics available for mobile games.
- With next-generation mobile graphics, PUBG: NEW STATE provides the full experience of a royal combat attack directly into the hands of players.
Realistic and dynamic game
- Enjoy realistic weapons optimized for mobile games.
- Master different weapons and make your own by customizing weapons.
The survival of the next generation
- Enjoy a variety of tools and features, including drones, combat rolls and more.
- Explore massive open worlds 8 × 8 km with a variety of vehicles.
- Use a variety of weapons to swing the battle in your favor for an immersive royal battle experience.
Expansion of the PUBG universe
- Set in the near future, years have passed since the original game. In 2051, anarchy reigned as numerous factions fought each other.
- The competition has evolved into a new battlefield featuring cutting-edge technology that requires survivors to adopt new survival tactics.