The Duke of Sussex is held optionally with his new colleagues from BetterUp.
• A California-based mental health company has revealed that Prince Harry will join its executive team as the first clash boss.
• Prince Harry refuses to accept any royal title while working with his colleagues.
• In other royal news, Zara Tindell gives birth to a baby boy with her husband Mike Tindall.
Prince Harry is giving up formalities at his new gig and will simply be known as “Harry”. The Duke of Sussex has just taken a coveted position at mental health company BetterUp, where he will raise mental health awareness and support people who aim to enrich their lives. But for his colleagues, the Duke of Sussex is just another member of the team.
“He’s a colleague, he’s a partner and that’s why we address him with Harry,” startup director Alexi Robichaux told Reuters. “Obviously there is stability and he is very dignified, but he is very approachable, very honest, very humble.”
More than a woman and a house:
• The best yoga mats for all abilities
• The best e-readers for serious bookworms
• The best blenders for smoothies, soups and desserts
What does Prince Harry’s new job mean?
After personally talking to the app’s coaches, Prince Harry can’t wait to influence the brand he’s so passionate about.
“I hope to help people develop their inner strength, resilience and self-confidence,” the company said in a statement.
It will focus on four main goals: fostering advocacy and awareness, directing the company’s social mission and influence, improving the user experience, and expanding the global community.
How do people feel about that?
Judging by the positive reception on social media, people seem to feel like BetterUp is in Harry’s good hands. “This seems so convenient for him and the company,” one user commented on Instagram. Even colleagues are working on “Gram”. One said, “I’m so happy you’re on our team. Let’s change the world together.”
We want to see what develops in Harry’s new role!