The UEFA executive board will convene for its last meeting on Monday. This is followed on Tuesday by the 45th regular UEFA Congress, the annual meeting of the European Football Parliament.
Monday, April 19: Executive Board – club competition format after 2024 and EURO update
UEFA President Alexander Ceferin will host a meeting of the Executive Committee, and among the items on the agenda will be the format of UEFA club competitions after 2024 and an update on UEFA EURO 2020:
Other main items on the agenda are:
• UEFA Women’s Champions League – new regulations and distribution of finances for the 2021-25 cycle
• UEFA club competitions for men – financial distribution for the 2021-24 cycle
• Naming the host
– Final tournaments of the youth championship 2023, 2024 and 2025
– Futsal EURO 2022 up to 19 years
• Approval of regulations
– 2021-24 UEFA Champions League
– 2021-24 UEFA Europa League
– 2021-24 UEFA Youth League
– 2021-24 UEFA Super Cup
– 2021/22 UEFA Futsal Champions League
– 2021/22 UEFA European Under-19 Futsal Championship
Tuesday, April 20: 45th UEFA Congress – elections on the agenda
The UEFA Congress is the European equivalent of a football parliament. It brings together presidents and secretaries general representing each of UEFA’s 55 member associations to make decisions that help shape European football.
The congress will open at 10:00 CET and close around 13:00 CET.
The main items on the agenda include:
– election of members of the UEFA Executive Board and European members of the FIFA Council;
– ratification of two representatives of the Association of European Clubs (ECA) and one representative of the European Leagues (EL) as members of the UEFA Executive Board;
– approval of the financial report 2019/20 and the budget for 2021/22;
– amendments to the UEFA Statutes;
– ratification of new members of UEFA’s justice authorities.
There will be no press conferences after the Congress.
Due to pandemic-related restrictions, this event will not be open to the media, but will be broadcast live on UEFA.com.