Genshin Impact is an open world role-playing action game that allows the player to control one of four interchangeable characters in a party. Switching between characters can be done quickly and during the fight, which allows the player to use several different types of skills and combinations of attacks. Here you will know all about how to get fragments worn out by dirt in Genshin Impact.
Also read | Genshin Impact 1.2 Patch Notes Add new characters, weapons, and Dragonspine location
A distorted fragment influenced by Genshin
Also read | Genshin’s influence: How to unlock the statue of the dragon skaja seve?
To get the fragments and crystals worn by the cloth in Genshin Impact, the first thing you need to do is complete the Festering Desire quest. Once you achieve that, Dragonspine’s enemies will start dropping these two new things.
Fragments and crystals worn out with lime are part of Act I of the Chalk and Dragon Events, and these two items are needed to complete it. Now, to find these items, you will have to defeat enemies in the Dragonspine region and only in this region. Going to the Mondstadt and Liyue regions will not give you these items. Of the two materials, the fragments are much easier to collect although you will have to defeat a lot of enemies to collect a decent amount of them.
Update Genshin Impact 1.2
- Repeat the domain without leaving and re-entering: in version 1.2, travelers will be able to choose to repeat the domain challenge from the domain. No more leaving and re-entering.
- Missing Drops of Blooming Domain and Ley Line: Developers have improved the Domain and Ley Line Outcrop reward system. As of version 1.2, you will not have to collect the drops yourself as they will be added directly to your inventory.
- Auto-play dialog option: The auto-play option for dialog will be added in version 1.2.
- When Auto is selected, the dialog will automatically move to the next line after the audio of the current line is finished playing. When dialog options appear, it will pause to allow passengers to respond, and then resume autoplay as before.
- Check out the dialog for tasks I’ve already completed: Version 1.2 adds a Travel Log section to the Archive. All dialogue (text and sound) from previously completed Archon Quest and Story Quests will appear here.
- In this way, passengers can re-read and reproduce the dialogue from completed tasks.
- Progress is interrupted when a player leaves the game: Passengers can leave the Co-Op domain at any time without interrupting the battle for other travelers.
- Also, during joint sessions, the host will be able to dissolve the Co-Op team only by returning to single player mode.
- Once the team disbands, passenger progress in the game will return.
- New Rewards: Travelers will be rewarded with 1 acquaintance of destiny each time they ascend to a character at level 20, 50 or 70.
- And for all the previous characters the Travelers have climbed, you can claim Acquaint Fate awards from the Ascension Material Review screen
Also read | Release Date of PUBG Mobile India: Know about the status of PUBG Mobile in India
Also read | TFT Katarina Build: Everything you need to know about champion Katarina