Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of different industries, however the immediate impact of the outbreak is different. While several industries will record declining demand, many others will remain undamaged and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a weak impact on the B2C e-commerce market with home and garden products. Market growth in 2020 is increased compared to growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on product segmentation, which is the market leader?
Based on the product, the home decor segment led the market in 2019.
- What are the main market trends?
Unproblematic return policy, product comparison and cash on delivery is the main trend in the market.
- How fast is the market expected to grow?
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of almost 9% over the forecast period.
- Who are the best players in the market?
Amazon.com Inc., Bed Bath & Beyond Inc., Costco Wholesale Corp., Ingka Holding BV, JC Penney Co. Inc., Lowes Companies Inc., Target Corp., The Home Depot Inc., Walmart Inc. and Williams-Sonoma Inc. are major players in the market.
- What are the key drivers and challenges in the market?
The market has been driven by increasing penetration of smartphones and the internet. However, the criticality of logistics management leading to high overhead costs will cause growth.
- How big is the APAC market?
APAC dominated the market with 54% market share in 2019.
Related reports on consumer discretion include:
Global Internet Decor Market – The global market for internet decorations is divided by products (online home furniture, online home furniture and other online home decoration products) and geographyEurope,, North America, APAC, south americaand MEA).
Download an exclusive free sample
Global market for garden and lawn tools – The global market for garden and lawn tools is segmented by products (lawn mowers, power tools, hand tools and garden accessories), end user (residential and commercial), distribution channel (offline and online) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, i south america).
Download an exclusive free sample
The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate over the forecast period. Amazon.com Inc., Bed Bath & Beyond Inc., Costco Wholesale Corp., Ingka Holding BV, JC Penney Co. Inc., Lowes Companies Inc., Target Corp., The Home Depot Inc., Walmart Inc. and Williams-Sonoma Inc. are some of the major market participants. While increasing the penetration of smartphones and the Internet will offer immense growth opportunities, the criticality of logistics management leading to high overhead costs is likely to pose a challenge for suppliers in the market. Desiring to help players strengthen their foothold in the market, this B2C e-commerce market forecast report for home and garden products offers a detailed analysis of the market’s leading retailers. The report also empowers industries with information about the competitive environment and insights into the various product offerings offered by various companies.
Home & Garden products B2C e-commerce market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Home and Garden Products The B2C e-commerce market is segmented as follows:
- Home decor
- Home help products
- The others
- North America
- south america
To learn more about global trends affecting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR45864
Home and Garden Products B2C E-Commerce Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market through the study, synthesis and summarization of data from multiple sources. The home and garden products B2C e-commerce market The report covers the following areas:
- Home & Garden products B2C E-commerce Market size
- Home & Garden Products B2C E-commerce Market Trends
- Home & Garden products B2C E-commerce Industry market analysis
This study identifies an unproblematic return policy, product comparison, and cash on delivery as some of the main reasons driving the growth of B2C e-commerce home and garden products over the next few years.
Develop smart strategies for your business: Get a free sample now!
Home and Garden Products B2C E-Commerce Market 2020-2024: Key Details
- CAGR markets during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will help B2C home and garden products grow e-commerce market in the next five years
- Estimation of the size of the B2C market of home and garden products in e-commerce and its contribution to the home market
- Predictions of upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of B2C e-commerce in the market of home and garden products
- Analysis of the competitive market environment and detailed information on suppliers
- Comprehensive details of factors that will drive the growth of home and garden products B2C e-commerce market vendors
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: forecast for 2019 – 2024
Analysis of five forces
- Summary of five forces
- Customer bargaining power
- Vendor bargaining power
- Threat of new members
- Threat of replacements
- Threat of rivalry
- Market situation
Market segmentation by products
- Market segments
- Product comparison
- House decor – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Home Improvement Products – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Other – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity per product
Landscape of customers
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographical comparison
- APAC – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- south america – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity according to geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Landscape suppliers
- Interruption of the landscape
- Vendors covered
- Supplier positioning in the market
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc.
- Costco Wholesale Corp.
- Ingka Holding BV
- JC Penney Co. Inc.
- Lowes Companies Inc.
- Target Corp.
- The Home Depot Inc.
- Walmart Inc.
- Williams-Sonoma Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for the US dollar
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is the world’s leading technology research and consulting company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides effective insights that help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counts, covering 800 technologies, from 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive market research and insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive position within changing market scenarios.
Executive Director for Media and Marketing
USA: +1 844 364 1100
United Kingdom: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]
Web page: www.technavio.com/