Psyonix has released a new patch update for its Rocket League football game. The new Rocket League 1.93 update is live on all platforms and focuses on granting 2FA insurance to its players. This new addition to the game adds another level of security to in-game trading. However, many players are wondering how to enable Rocket League 2 factor authentication. If you’ve been wondering about the same thing, then don’t worry, here’s everything you need to know about it.
Also read | The design of Google Pixel 6 has leaked: know the specifications, release date, price and more
How to enable 2FA on Rocket League?
- To enable Rocket League 2 factor authentication, you must first go to the ACCOUNT page.
- Now click the PASSWORD AND SECURITY tab.
- From there you will find the 2FA option under the DUAL FACTOR AUTHENTICATION header, just click on it.
- Next, you need to choose between; Enable the Authenticator application, Enable SMS authentication, or Enable email authentication.
Many players opt for the authentication app to start using the newly added Rocket league 2FA update. So, there are some common authentication apps that players can find in the mobile app store, see below –
- Google Authenticator
- LastPass authenticator
- Microsoft Authenticator
Also read | Best Mobdro Alternatives: A list of the top 5 free and paid apps for watching movies online
Rocket League Update 1.93 Notes
Rocket League 2 (2FA) factor authentication
- Starting with v1.93, players wishing to participate in player-to-player trading must have 2FA enabled in their Epic Games account
- Learn how to enable 2FA in your Epic Games account here
- Learn how to upgrade your platform account to a full Epic Games account here
- The first trade you make after enabling 2FA may take longer than usual (about 30 seconds). Subsequent jobs should be processed normally
Also read | Quiet application not working? How to fix Calm app stuck in Take A Deep Breath edition?
- Fixed a bug that prevented split screen players from matching on the competition playlist
- The “Invite to party” option in the friends list now appears correctly for all players
- Fixed lighting of the forbidden temple
- Removed animations added to the playlist menu in the last update
- Fixed a bug that made the ball invisible in viewer mode when using Fly Cam
Also read | AOL Mail doesn’t work on iPhone? Learn how to troubleshoot AOL mail