DUBLIN,, April 6, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “Global Search Engine Optimization Services Market Report 2021: Impact and Recovery of COVID-19 by 2030” was added in ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offer.
This report provides strategists, marketers, and senior management with the key information needed to assess the global market for search engine optimization services as it emerges after the abolition of COVID-19.
The global market for search engine optimization services is expected to grow $ 46. 66 billion in 2020 $ 50. 45 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.1%. The growth is largely the result of firms reorganizing their operations and recovering from the impact of COVID-19, which previously led to restrictive control measures that included social distancing, teleworking, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $ 103. 24 billion in 2025 with a CAGR of 20%.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available in this market covering more than 50 geographic areas.
- Understand how the coronavirus affects the market and how it is likely to arise and grow as the impact of the virus declines.
- Create regional and national strategies based on local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- They outperform competitors using forecast data and drivers and trends that shape the market.
- Understanding customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Reference performance in relation to key competitors.
- Use relationships between key datasets for superior strategy.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for search engine optimization services? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demographics and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market in the future? The Global Search Engine Optimization Services Market Report answers all these and many other questions.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and national failures, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It monitors market history and predicts market growth by geographic data. It puts the market in the context of the broader market of search engine optimization services and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section in the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section provides a market size ($ b) that also covers historical market growth, the impact of the COVID-19 virus, and predicting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down the market into sub-markets.
- The section on regional and national analyzes provides a market analysis for each geography and market size by geography and compares their historical and projected growth. It encompasses the impact and recovery trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- The competitive landscape provides a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares and a description of the leading companies. The key financial transactions that have shaped the market in recent years have been identified.
- The Trends and Strategies section analyzes the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The Search Engine Optimization Services Market Report section provides context. It compares the market for search engine optimization services with other segments of web content, search portals and the social media market in terms of size and growth, past and forecast. Analyzes the share of GDP, expenditures per capita, comparison of search engine optimization services indicators.
Major companies in the search engine optimization market include Google; Bing; Baidu; Ask Yahoo too.
The search engine optimization market consists of revenues generated by sales of SEO consulting services by entities (organizations, freelancers or partnerships) that provide consulting services to businesses to optimize their websites. Search engine optimization companies advise their customers in optimizing their websites and their content to improve the visibility of websites in search results. The search engine optimization services market is segmented into SEO agency services and freelance SEO services.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global search engine optimization services market, accounting for 33% of the market in 2020. North America it was the second largest region, accounting for 32% of the global search engine optimization services market. middle east was the smallest region in the global market for search engine optimization services.
Competition for search traffic is significant among major players like Google, Yahoo and Bing. Strategic partnerships are seen among the main competitors, contributing to a large share of their revenues. For example, Apple uses Google as its default search engine, which has contributed to this $ 8. $ 8 billion in annual revenue from Google and Yahoo went to Microsoft Bing.
Government regulations can halt the growth of the search engine optimization market. For example, the concept of net neutrality means that Internet Service Providers (ISPs) cannot block content based on its source or destination or discriminate against certain applications (such as BitTorrent) or impose special access fees that will make it difficult for small sites to access their user network. . Regulations such as net neutrality are likely to prevent the market from operating freely and give preferential treatment to websites that pay internet service providers.
The growing penetration of mobile, tablet and other electronics and the increasing consumption of data will drive web content, search portals and the social media market. Growing electronics sales are leading to an increasing number of people owning a device available online and increasing access to digital platforms. For example, the average time spent online by each person in the U.S. is expected to increase from 200 minutes per day in 2017 to 282 minutes per day in 2021, giving companies the ability to generate higher revenue per user. This growing average Internet usage is expected to boost the search engine optimization market.
2. Report structure
3. Market characteristics of search engine optimization services
3.1. Market definition
3.2. Key segmentation
4. Market analysis of search engine optimization services
4.1. Leading products / services
4.2. Key features and differentiators
4.3. Development products
5. The supply chain of search engine optimization services market
5.1. Supply chain
5.3. End customers
6. Information about customers in the market of search engine optimization services
6.1. Customer settings
6.2. Size and growth of end-use markets
7. Market trends and strategies of search engine optimization services
8. Impact of COVID-19 on search engine optimization services
9. Size and growth of the search engine optimization services market
9.1. Market size
9.2. Historical market growth, value (billions of dollars)
9.2.1. Market drivers
9.2.2. Market restrictions
9.3. Forecast market growth, value (billions of dollars)
9.3.1. Market drivers
9.3.2. Market restrictions
10. Regional market analysis of search engine optimization services
10.1. Global search engine optimization services market, 2020, by region, value (billion dollars)
10.2. Global market for search engine optimization services, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, historical and forecast, by region
10.3. Global comparison of search engine optimization services, comparison of growth and market share, by regions
11. Search engine optimization service market segmentation
11.1. Global market for search engine optimization services, segmentation by type
11.2. Global market for search engine optimization services, segmentation by organizations
11.3. Global market for search engine optimization services, segmentation by end-user industry
12. Search engine optimization service market metrics
12.1. Search engine optimization services market size, percentage of GDP, 2015-2025, globally
12.2. Average expenditure on search engine optimization services per capita, 2015-2025, globally
13. Asia-Pacific market for search engine optimization services
14. Western European Search Engine Optimization Market
15. Search Engine Optimization Market for Eastern Europe
16. North American Search Engine Optimization Services Market
17. South American market of search engine optimization services
18. Middle East market for search engine optimization services
19. African market for search engine optimization services
20. Competitive landscape of search engine optimization services
20.1. Competitive market overview
20.2. Market shares
20.3. Company profiles
18.104.22.168. Company overview
22.214.171.124. Products and services
126.96.36.199. Financial performance
188.8.131.52. Company overview
184.108.40.206. Products and services
220.127.116.11. Financial performance
18.104.22.168. Company overview
22.214.171.124. Products and services
126.96.36.199. Financial performance
188.8.131.52. Company overview
184.108.40.206. Products and services
220.127.116.11. Financial performance
18.104.22.168. Company overview
22.214.171.124. Products and services
126.96.36.199. Financial performance
21. Key mergers and acquisitions in the search engine optimization services market
22. Market background: Web content, search portals and the social media market
22.1. Characteristics of the web content market, search portals and social media markets
22.2. Web Content, Search Portal and Social Media Market History and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F Growth, by segment, value (billion USD), global
22.3. Global web content, search portals and social media market, 2020, by region, value (billions of dollars)
22.4. Global web content, search portals and social media market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Historical and forecast, by regions
22.5. Global web content, search portals and social media market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Segmentation by type, value (billion USD)
23.1. The global market for search engine optimization services in growth countries in 2025
23.2. Global Search Engine Optimization Services Market in 2025 – Growth Segments
23.3. The global market for search engine optimization services in 2025 – Growth strategies
24.1. NAICS industry definitions covered in this report
24.4. Research inquiries
24.5. About the publisher
25. Copyright and disclaimer
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fgeile
Research and markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For EST business hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For a free call from the US / CAN + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT opening hours call + 353-1-416-8900
American Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets