DUBLIN,, April 7, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “Internet of Things Operating Systems (IoT) – Global Market Pathways and Analytics” has been added in ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Reaching the Internet of Things (IoT) global operating system market $ 7.3 billion until 2027
In the midst of the COVID-19 crisis, the global Internet of Things (IoT) operating system market is estimated at $ 814.3 million in 2020, it is projected to reach a revised size of $ 7.3 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 36.9% in the period 2020-2027.
Large enterprises, one of the segments analyzed in the report, are projected to record 36.2% CAGR and reach $ 4.7 billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and the resulting economic crisis, growth in the SME segment is adjusting to a revised CAGR of 38.3% for the next seven-year period.
The US market is estimated at $ 246 million, While China is projected to grow by 34.9% CAGR
The Internet of Things (IoT) market in the U.S. is estimated at $ 246 million in 2020. china, the world ‘s second largest economy, is projected to reach a projected market size of $ 1.2 billion by 2027 following a CAGR of 34.9% in the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Other significant geographic markets include Japan i Canada, each forecast will grow to 33.4% and 31.4%, respectively, during the period 2020-2027. Inside Europe,, Germany an increase of approximately 25.1% CAGR is predicted.
Select competitors (37 highlights in total):
- Apple Inc.
- ARM Ltd.
- Blackberry Limited
- Canonical Ltd.
- Enea AB
- eSol Co., Ltd.
- Google Inc.
- Green Hills software
- Kaspersky Lab
- Mentor Graphics Corporation, a subsidiary of Siemens
- Microsoft Corporation
- SYSGO AG, a subsidiary of Thales Group
- Wind River
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Insight into the market of influence
- The trajectory of the world market
- The impact of Covid-19 and the looming global recession
- Global competitor market shares
- Internet of Things (IoT) Operating systems Competitor market share worldwide (in%): 2020E
- Global competitor market shares by segment
2. FOCUS ON SELECTED PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS AND DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
- World analysis of current and future Internet of Things (IoT) operating systems by geographic regions – Independent analysis of annual sales in thousands of US dollars for the years 2020 to 2027 and% CAGR
- World Seven-Year Perspective for Internet of Things (IoT) Operating Systems by Geographic Region – Percentage Breakdown of Sales Values for 2020 and 2027
- Analysis of the current and future future for large companies by geographical regions – Independent analysis of annual sales in thousands of US dollars for the years 2020 to 2027 and% CAGR
- World Seven-Year Perspective for Large Enterprises by Geographic Region – Percentage Breakdown of Sales Values for 2020 and 2027
- Analysis of the current and future future for small and medium enterprises by geographical regions – Independent analysis of annual sales in thousands of US dollars for the years 2020 to 2027 and% CAGR
- World Seven-Year Perspective for SMEs by Geographic Region – Percentage Breakdown of Sales Values for 2020 and 2027
III. GEOGRAPHICAL MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total profiled companies: 37
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dy90of
Research and markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For EST business hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For a free call from the US / CAN + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT opening hours call + 353-1-416-8900
American Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets