Yashraj Mukhate from Rasoda Me Kaun Tha-fame dropped the funky mess of Pakistani influencer Dananeer Mobeen’s video Pawri Hori Hai. And the influencer has now taken the ‘Pawri Hori Hai’ trend to a lower level, moving on to Mukhate’s confused version of her video.
“Pawri tou abb shuru huwi haai” (The fun has just begun), she wrote, sharing a video showing Mobeen and her friends climbing up the merry trail. In a video shared on Twitter, the influencer and her friends are also seen wearing T-shirts with the hashtag #PawriHoriHai.
– Dananeer Mobeen 🌻 (@DananeerM) February 15, 2021
Since it was shared on Twitter, the video has garnered over a million views. See some reactions here:
– Talha Khan🇵🇰🔥 (@IamTalhaKhanS) February 15, 2021
That’s the way.
– Sage Revolter (@SageRevolter) February 15, 2021
She passed the vibration test 🔥🤩
– issajoke (@Alitauqeeraslam) February 15, 2021
You are too good … love from India
– Amin Hanslod (@AminHanslod) February 15, 2021
You are such a good sport 🙂 .. I love this !: D
– kingshuk kashyap (@kingshukkashyap) February 15, 2021
– Anum khalid (@ Anumkha536) February 15, 2021
– @ Sweetums◉‿◉ (@Sweetums_Beauty) February 15, 2021
😝😝😝😝🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. It is a good step to reunite two different countries
– Hameed Alamat (@Alamat_Pathan) February 16, 2021
You nailed it !!!
– Shan Kazmi (@ShanKiChay) February 15, 2021
You are so sweet, so cool … People enjoy .. Because of you they have a smile on their face .. May you live long and always be happy
– Ch Tanveer Ashraf (@ ChTanveerAshra2) February 15, 2021
For the uninitiated, the trend started after the video of Mobeen having fun with his friends went viral. In the recording, she was heard speaking: Yeh humari car hai, Yeh hum hain, aur yeh humari pawri ho rahi hai (This is our car, this is us and this is our fun going on).
Although ‘Pawri ho rahi hai’ became the main trend of memes in Pakistan, it soon arrived in India after Mukhate gave an unusual twist to the recording. Several brands have also joined the trend, making the most of it.