Another week from Fortnite challenges leaked to the network.
They actually leaked along with last week’s challenges, as well as the 5th and 6th week challenges, which we will post separately as an approach.
There seems to be some topic with challenges every week. Last week’s topic was “holy shit, this is boring”.
The following week it was about clues, evidence, and detective work.
This week it’s all about tomatoes. Or, here, two challenges have to do with tomatoes. Here is the whole list:
Epic / Weekly Challenges (20,000 XP)
- Elimination within 5m (1)
- Eliminations under 50 health (1)
- Eliminations in full health and shields (1)
- Destroy enemy structures with a pickaxe (10)
- Damage to opponents with a pick (100)
- Collect a basket of tomatoes from a nearby farm (1)
- Light up and dance in the tomato sanctuary near Pizza Pit or Pizza Food Truck (1)
Legendary challenge (limited time only / 55,000 XP)
- Damage from above (4,000/8,000/12,000/16,000/20,000)
Leaking is kindness iFireMonkey on Twitter.
So, tomato baskets and tomato shrines. I hope you are in the mood for a tomato.
The challenges start tomorrow morning at 9:00 ET. See you there.