Epic Games will release another update for its popular Battle Royale game Fortnite. As part of the new Fortnite 15.40 update, the gaming studio will bring a bunch of new content to fans, along with some much-needed bug fixes. So let us quickly check the patch release date and guide you through any changes that come with the new Fortnite update.
Also read | Fortnite Valentines Skins: List of all new Skins and cosmetic awards
Date of issue Fortnite 15.40
Fortnite developers have confirmed that the upcoming Fortnite v15.40 update will be released on Tuesday, February 16th. Downtime will begin around 4:00 AM ET / 10 AM BST.
Also read | Note on Fortnite Update 3.03: What is the new Fortnite update?
Fortnite 15.40 patch notes
Unauthorized set of favorite fans to return
Developers have hinted that explosive weapons could arrive in Fortnite; however, they did not offer any official details about the weapons.
LTM is coming soon: Air Royale and Floor is Lava
Air Royale and Floor is Lava are two limited modes that will arrive with the new Fortnite 15.40 update. These are the two most popular game modes in Fortnite.
In addition to the new content, the upcoming Fortnite update is also set to apply some bug fixes in several game modes. Here is a look at all the fixes that will be implemented with the patch.
Also read | Fortnite Wanna See Me Emote arrives at Fortnite Shop: How much does it cost?
- Total strips that appear as 0 in the match
- Players can rarely be loaded into a match without the total number of points available, showing 0 in their permanent income.
- The total collected bars are still tracked, but collecting bars in a match where they appear at 0 will not add to your total.
- Purple XP coins disappear when passed (without XP approval)
- Once you pass them, Purple XP Coins disappear without giving XP.
- Matchmakers don’t start if an unread player leaves early
- Players will need to reform their party to continue matching if an unread party member is removed from the party.
- Telephone booths do not respect island settings when players change clothes.
- We’re investigating an issue where phone booths don’t respect island settings when you use the “Start with cramp” island setting to “No.”
Save the world
- Portraits of Mythic Lead Survivor appear only as silhouettes.
- Locating Durrr Burger not counting “Locating: Burger Break!” Quest for ventures.
Also read | Fortnite Season 5 Challenges Week 11: A list of all the challenges for Valentine’s Day has leaked
Image Credit: Epic Games