Christmas is coming and everyone is gaining weight. It’s the season for stuff like that.
And hey, while you’re at it – filling your face with summer sausages and sweets, not going to the gym, isolating yourself – you can also play some video games.
If you’re playing on a PS4 or PS5, Sony has a pretty stellar range of video game offerings just in time for the holidays. The holiday sale, which started yesterday and runs until January 9, can wipe out as much as 50% of the game’s price, and that includes newer titles.
Some of the highlights include the wonderful PlayStation exclusive Ghost Of Tsushima for $ 40 and game of the year The Last of Us, Part II for only $ 30 (half!), as well as an intergenerational version Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War for $ 55 and Pro Skater Tony Hawk 1 + 2 for $ 30. I also highly recommend it Immortals: Fenyx Rising, which is only $ 40 at the time of sale although it is brand new.
The following is a short list of great offers:
Sony’s holiday sales run from
- Ghost of Tsushima – $ 40.19
- Persona 5 Royal – $ 30
- Final Fantasy VII Remake – $ 30
- The last of us part II – $ 30
- Yakuza: Like a dragon – $ 45
- Yakuza Remastered Collection – $ 30
- Final Fantasy XIV: Complete Edition – $ 30
- Tetris effect – $ 20
- Legion Watch Dogs – $ 30
- Immortals Fenyx Rising – $ 40.19
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla – $ 45
- Call of Duty: Cold War General Black Ops Kit – $ 55
- Pro Skater Tony Hawk 1 + 2 – 30 USD
- Ax: Shadows die twice – $ 39
- Doom Eternal – $ 19.79
- Destiny 2: Out of the Light + Season – $ 37.49
- Mortal Kombat 11: Consequences – $ 20
- Marvel Avengers – $ 35
- Nobody’s Sky – $ 30
- Division 2: New York Commanders – $ 9
- Godfall – $ 52.49
You can see all the holiday offers for PlayStation here. Merry Christmas, happy holidays and an epic New Year to all! Here comes 2021!