Dark Ops are classified challenges in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. This guide will provide a challenge and reward for everyone in the campaign.
There are hidden challenges that players must meet Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War called Tasks Dark Ops. This guide will show players what they need to do to complete them and all the rewards that come with it. Call of Duty: Black Ops The Cold War contains three different game modes for players through the cycle. The campaign contains a narrative full of action that players can follow. Online multiplayer allows players to face enemy players from around the world in a variety of competitive game modes. Zombies allow up to 4 players to work together to take on an upcoming wave of zombies with a mystery to unravel. Each of these features has Dark Ops tasks, which are classified when the player tries to view them. The only way to solve the challenge is by accident. Although this guide will provide all the challenges that players must meet for all Dark Ops tasks throughout the campaign.
Click the button below to start this article in a quick overview.
Campaign Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War allows players to create their own custom character while sending them on missions during the Cold War. Between each mission, players will return to their safe house where they can relax, reveal other secrets and prepare for the next mission. Dark Ops tasks are overshadowed by each game mode, but each requires players to do very specific things during specific missions. Here is a complete list of Dark Ops challenges for the campaign.
Every Dark Ops campaign challenge in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
Here are all the Dark Ops challenges for the campaign Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. Each comes with its own reward.
- Anti-Hero: Remove the marked enemies by removing them in the Ashes to Ashes mission. Reward: Invitation card.
- Inconvenient chat: Answer both questions correctly while you are in the elevator during the Desperate Action mission. Reward: Invitation card.
- Cover your songs: Hide the five bodies further like Belikov in the Desperate Measures mission. Reward: Invitation card.
- Defiant: Try to jump off the bridge to your death in the Break on Through mission. Reward: Invitation card.
- Retro Gamer: Unlock all arcade machines. Reward: Invitation card.
- What do the numbers mean?: Decrypt the diskette in Operation Chaos. Reward: Invitation card.
- Master Dark Ops: Complete each Dark Ops challenge. Reward: animated invitation card.
Completing all of these challenges will reward players with calling cards they can use in multiplayer modes. This list is also much smaller than zombies and multiplayer modes. They will have a much greater commitment to time. No matter what, try to collect them to unlock all the goodies.
More: How to Use Prestigious Keys in Call of Duty: Cold War
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is now available on the PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and PC.
Any computer settings you should change in Cyberpunk 2077
About the author