BANGALORE, India,, March 19, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Audio CODEC market segmented by function (with DSP and without DSP), by end use (computer, phone, tablet, earphones, TWS, home entertainment, commercial, automotive, portable, smart home, IoT, wearable and AR / VR)). The report covers a global analysis of opportunities and industrial forecasts from 2021 to 2027. It was published on Evaluates reports u Electronic components Category.
The size of the global CODEC audio market has been estimated $ 11.44 billion in 2019, and is projected to reach $ 14.12 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 4.1% from 2020 to 2027.
Audio CODEC finds a wide range of applications in the entertainment, gaming, consumer electronics and automotive industries. The main factors driving the growth in the size of the Audio CODEC market are the growing demand for energy efficient audio systems and the increase in the adoption of smartphones.
Global Audio CODEC Market Report
TRENDS ON THE INFLUENCE ON THE AUDIO CODE MARKET
- It is expected that there will be a great demand for smartphones, tablets, etc. Encourage the growth of Audio CODEC size. In addition to the growing demand for ship entertainment and accelerated development, they provide lucrative opportunities for this market.
- The increase in per capita income in developing countries is expected to increase the size of Audio CODEC. The steady growth of disposable income of the developing economy and the emergence of IoT and AI-enabled devices are expected to drive the growth of the Audio CODEC market size.
- Furthermore, the market is expected to benefit from increased demand for automotive infotainment, growing demand for game consoles, and the introduction of virtual reality in a variety of industries.
- However, the advent of audio SoC (system on a chip) and the growing awareness of the harmful effects of audio codecs on health and the environment are hampering the growth of the audio CODEC market.
CODEC Audio Market Sample Report
AUDIO CODE MARKET ANALYSIS
- Based on the function, the segment without DSP dominated the market in terms of revenue in 2019 and is expected to follow the same trend over the forecast period. On the other hand, the DSP segment will grow at the highest CAGR of 4.9% during 2020-2027.
- Based on the end user, the phone segment represents the largest market share in 2019, and the IoT segment is expected to grow at a high CAGR from 2019 to 2027.
- Based on the region, Asia-Pacific the region will maintain its leading position with the highest CAGR of 4.8% during 2020-2027. This is due to a significant increase in the number of product launches for audio CODECs. With advances in technology in electronic devices, manufacturers are supporting the production of CODEC audio to enhance the overall device experience.
- North America
- The rest Europe
- The rest Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- middle east
Regional CODEC audio market data
AUDIO CODE MARKET SEGMENTS
- Home entertainment
- Car industry
- Smart home
- AR / VR.
Custom audio report on the CODEC market
Leading companies covered:
- Analog devices
- Cirrus Logic
- CML microelectronics
- Dialog Semiconductor
- DSP Group
- Maxim integrated
- Realtek Semiconductor
- ROHM CO. LTD.
- Texas Instruments.
Buy one user
Buy a business license
We have introduced a custom subscription for our customers. Leave a note in the comments section to know about our subscription plans.
– Audio DSP market size is appreciated at $ 11.06 billion in 2019, and is projected to reach $ 23.43 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 9.3% from 2020 to 2027. The discrete segment will grow at the highest CAGR of 12.6% over the forecast period.
– Stereo audio codec market It is segmented by analog, digital, desktop and laptop, mobile phone and tablet, music and media devices and home theater, television and game console, wearables, car information entertainment and various regions.
– Audio codec market for smartphones is segmented by the type of Lossless Compression, Lossless Compression, by IOS apps, Android and various regions.
– Low Power Audio Codec Market Report covers leading companies such as Synaptics (USA), Dialog Semiconductor (UK), Asahi Kasei Microdevices (Japan), Cirrus Logic (USA), Knowles (USA), STMicroelectronicsSwitzerland), Texas Instruments (USA), Analog Devices (USA), Infineon TechnologiesGermany), NXP Semiconductors (The Netherlands), Silicon Laboratories (USA), RohmJapan).
– Computer audio interface market It is segmented by type – USB, Firewire, MIDI, Thunderbolt, by application – Amateur, Professional and by various regions.
– Multi-channel audio codec market – Multi-channel audio codecs are available for use in home entertainment systems, DVD video and audio playback devices, car audio systems, a / v receivers and digital audio effects processors.
– Mono audio codec market – Mono audio codec is designed to provide a complete audio solution for wireless voice headphones and other mono voice audio devices.
– Portable Audio Codec Market – Portable audio codecs from AEQ are designed to provide high quality bidirectional communications via Ethernet (IP), ISDN (RDSI), point-to-point interfaces V.35 / X.21, standard PSTN telephone lines (or “POTS”) ) and other devices that are compatible with these telecommunication interface formats, such as satellite phones, digital radio links, or mobile phones.
– PCM audio codec market It is segmented by analog, digital, desktop and laptop, mobile phone and tablet, music and media devices and home theater, television and game console, wearables, car information entertainment and various regions.
Valuates offers an in-depth insight into the market of different industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you choose the best report that covers your industry. We understand your region-specific requirements and therefore offer customized reports. With our customization, you can request any specific information from the report that meets your market analysis needs.
In order to achieve a consistent market view, data are collected from a variety of primary and secondary sources, data triangulation methodologies are applied at each step to reduce deviations and find a consistent market view. Each sample we share contains the detailed research methodology used to generate the report, please contact our sales team for a complete list of our data sources
For a free call in the US 1- (315) -215-3225
For IST call + 91-8040957137
WhatsApp: +91 9945648335
Web page: https://reports.valuates.com
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Follow us Linkedin – https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Follow us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Evaluates reports