Rocket League jumped to popularity when Epic decided to make the game free for players. In the game, players should play sports like football, ice hockey and basketball with Rocket Boosted Cars. The game has amassed a massive base of players and has become one of the main games for esports competitions. Rocket League is constantly updating the game to provide new content, and also to fix bugs and issues the game is facing. Players want to know more about the latest Rocket League 1.93 update.
Also read: How to enable 2FA in the Rocket League? Rocket League Update 1.93, notes
Read also: Missile League 42 error, version mismatch and frequent crashes: how to fix them?
Rocket League Update 1.93
The Rocket League 1.93 patch is live. This new patch concentrates more on two-factor authentication and bug fixes. Rocket League 1.93 patch notes list all changes made in the latest update. See the notes below for Rocket League 1.93:
Two-factor authentication (2FA)
- Starting with v1.93, players wishing to participate in player-to-player trading must have 2FA enabled in their Epic Games account
- Learn how to enable 2FA in your Epic Games account here
- Learn how to upgrade your platform account to a full Epic Games account here
- The first trade you make after enabling 2FA may take longer than usual (about 30 seconds). Subsequent jobs should be processed normally
- Fixed a bug that prevented split screen players from matching on a competing playlist
- The “Invite to party” option in the friends list now appears correctly for all players
- Fixed lighting of the forbidden temple
- Removed animations added to the playlist menu in the last update
- Fixed a bug that made the ball invisible in viewer mode when using Fly Cam
Rocket League Patch 1.93
The latest Rocket League update brings two-factor authentication into the game. Players can learn how to enable this authentication method. They will also learn how to upgrade to a full Epic account. When players attempt to participate in player-to-player training, they must be enabled for this authentication on their Epic account for the feature to work.
They also worked on some bugs that affected the smooth running of the game. An error occurred that did not list all of the player’s friends in the party invitation option. They also repaired the lighting for a specific arena. They also removed some animations in the playlist menu. The ball turned invisibly while the players were in Spectator mode and using a fly cam, this problem was solved. They also corrected a bug that prevented split screen players from matching on the competition playlist. These bug fixes and new updates will help bring a seamless gaming experience for Rocket League players.
Read also: Pokemon Go Meditite: Meet the best move of Meditita, Meditite Evolution and other details
Also read: Genshin Impact Mora: Know all about Mora and other currencies in Genshin Impact